Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Welcome to JayBowersAuthor!

Free eBook! 

I just want to start my new blog off on the right foot, and I believe that a link to my first book in the Wulf Barbarian collection is appropriate- particularly because it is free.

That's right- click on the link:A Barbarian in Chicago  and you will be presented with a plethora of places to download this pulse-pounding, action adventure Fantasy adventure for FREE!  

You can read the ebook version on Kindle, Kobo, iBook- whatever!  
I just want you to get to know Wulf- he is a fascinating character, having been forced to come down from the north woods home where he was raised, only to live in a decadent Chicago under the "care" of a liberal grandmother he never knew- in the ghetto of Hyde Park, Chicago.  

If you like Wulf here, I think you will also enjoy his adventures as he is continually reborn throughout history- as The Eternal Warrior.

Oh- Simon Stanton is.... Jay Bowers!


https://www.books2read.com/u/3R00p4 

No comments:

Post a Comment